wtorek, 26 października 2010

Hi and welcome to my personal blog.

My  hobby was drawing since i can remeber, and my biggest dream was always to draw comics, but i was born in the wrong place, and can't come to comic conventions in the US to at least try for the job.

Here I'll  put some of my new and older work, so who knows maybe my luck will show up someday and my dream will come true.

Enjoy and I hope you like it.

BR
Martin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Witam na moim osobistym blogu.

Moim hobby było odkąd pamiętam rysowanie a największym  marzeniem zawsze było rysowanie komiksów, ale z racji lokalizacji jest to praktycznie niemożliwe, a w Europie ciężko o prace rysownika.

Tu będę zamieszczał zarówno moje starsze jak i nowe prace, być może kiedys marzenie się spełni.

Mam nadzieję, że wam się spodoba.

Pozdrawiam
Marcin

===================================================================
**I do not own any characters, names etc. contained in my fanart, it belongs to their respective owners and is only a fan made art, so if   in any case this will  violate any rights e-mail me : pombastic@gmail.com and the artwork will be removed**
**Any concurrence  of names,signs etc contained in my own work  is simply coincidencial**

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz